Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Statement From Save Roberts Stadium Supporter Sylvia Trabits-Niemeier

I am very fortunate to pass onto you a message from Sylvia Trabits-Niemeier. I am very thankful for the opportunity Sylvia gave me last fall to walk door to door gathering up ideas for Roberts Stadium for both my blog and her Wesselman Park Support Group. Sylvia is running for the City Council and the following is a statement from her...

I'm Sylvia Trabits-Niemeier, an outspoken candidate for the 3rd Ward City Council. I'm a lifetime resident of Evansville. People say they have no voice. I will be that voice and explain why I vote a certain way on an issue.

I helped defeat the ball complex in Wesselman Park. I believe Roberts Stadium is still an asset to the community. This facility has many uses and one is an Emergency Disaster Relief center.

Public safety is a number one goal for me. My experience as a Meteorologist with the Federal Government has trained me for many disaster situations.

I fully support fire fighters and the police. I do not want to see any fire stations closed. I would like to bring back the park rangers to protect our parks.

People work hard for their money and I want to maintain property values.

Education

Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology with a minor in Sociology form the University of Southern Indiana.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Education from the university of Southern Indiana.
Meteorology degree Federal government from U.S.D.A.

Experience

Strong background in Environmental issues and currently working at Standard Laboratories.
Eight years experience as a Meteorologist with the Federal Government.
Combined seven years teaching experience at the University of Southern Indiana and Ivy Tech in Science.

Member

Wesselman Park Support Group
Roberts/wesselman Committee
Iroquois Garden Association

Please vote May 3rd for Sylvia Trabits-Niemeier #26

Email Sylviajt@wowway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment