Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Jeremy Heath Supports Save Roberts Stadium!



It is with great pride that I can also report to you that City Council at Large candidate Jeremy Heath has given me his full commitment to saving Roberts Stadium. Jeremy said it best with this statement he gave me...

I am in agreement that everything possible that we can do to save the stadium NEEDS to be done.


I couldn't have said it any better myself. Like Jeremy, I believe that Evansville is at yet another crossroads. We can either decide to keep demolishing historic Evansville icons by adding Roberts Stadium to that list OR we can take a stand and let everyone know just how much we truly cherish Roberts Stadium.

Jeremy understands just how important Roberts Stadium is to Evansville. On the council, we can rest assure that Jeremy will do everything in his power to fight for our belief that Roberts Stadium should be saved.

Another thing about Jeremy is that he is 25 years old like me. Most people who support demolishing Roberts Stadium have labeled us Roberts Stadium supporters as " grumpy old folks who refuse to accept change." Well, I hope that Jeremy taking a stand will prove to everyone just how false that belief is.

Thank you Jeremy for joining the Save Roberts Stadium movement and I hope you the citizens of Evansville will support him with your vote this May 3rd.

Save Roberts Stadium Endorses Jeremy Heath City Council at Large.

Vote Jeremy Heath!

No comments:

Post a Comment