Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Remember Roberts Stadium With A Roberts Stadium Ornament From Rose Marie's



One of the most rewarding things about the Save/Remember Roberts Stadium movement has been the vast amount of people from different backgrounds and different neighborhoods coming forward to tell their stories about what Roberts Stadium has meant to them over the years.

Now, Roberts Stadium supporters can show their support for Roberts Stadium and a local small business by purchasing a Roberts Stadium Christmas Ornament from Rose Marie's Gifts & Collectibles...

(click on images to enlarge)











My camera is not the best so here's what the renderings look like...


Here's the 411 on how you can get this ornament

What does the design look like? On the left side of the ornament is an engraved photo of old Roberts Stadium. On the right side of the ornament is an engraved photo of new Roberts Stadium.

How much is it? $24.75 + tax

Where do I call to order this ornament? The # for Rose Marie's is on their website: http://www.rosemaries.net/

What is the shipping charge for those out of the Evansville area? It depends on where the ornament is being shipped, Rose Marie's will give you a quote when you call them


As someone who is a big fan of collecting sports facility ornaments, replicas, bricks, etc, etc, I'm excited to be adding Roberts Stadium to my collection...








I also hope that you will enjoy the description that comes with each ornament. I typed it up myself!




Lastly, I want to stress that I am not making any money off of these ornaments. Rather, I am asking you to purchase a Roberts Stadium ornament because I want to make sure the Roberts Stadium legacy doesn't fade. We're going to still need the heart and soul of Roberts Stadium as we move forward into future elections and as we plan future smaller arenas in the Tri-State. I also want you to support Rose Marie's, a local small business who has been making ornaments that commemorate Evansville landmarks for 25 years now. I am VERY honored that they have chosen Roberts Stadium for their 25th anniversary ornament, and I am humbled that they reached out to me to help design this ornament.

So If you want to help in the efforts to make sure Roberts Stadium is remembered, please do so by purchasing a Roberts Stadium Christmas Ornament from Rose Marie's here in Evansville. Remember Roberts Stadium!



No comments:

Post a Comment