Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You To All Those Who Placed A Bid At The WNIN Auction


(photo courtesy of Ryan Beal; click to enlarge)

I would just like to say how grateful and thankful I am to all those who bid on my extra Save Roberts Stadium shirt last night at the PBS/WNIN Auction. I was only expecting the bids to go maybe as high as $15 or even $20 but you the viewers of this blog took the bidding to a whole new level.

The shirt ended up selling for $32! That is incredible, and I think it sends a strong message to city hall that we are very serious about keeping our Evansville icon. It also sends a strong message that you the viewer also care about WNIN. We are very blessed to have our own local PBS station here in Evansville, and we need to make sure we keep it that way.

If you didn't place a bid last night and still want to help WNIN, don't worry, the auction will still be going on all the way up to Saturday night so you can still help out.

Once again, I want to thank you the viewers who called in and bid on the Save Roberts Stadium shirt I donated to WNIN. Please keep up the good work as we continue the battle to SAVE ROBERTS STADIUM!

(photo courtesy of Ryan Beal; click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment