Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Please Note!

This past week, I have had several people approach me asking if I am associated with a "Roberts Stadium Rally" that is suppose to take place in the next few weeks.

This event, which is being put on by a group called "Saving Roberts Stadium Team 2011," is not my group.

I, in no way, am affiliated with or are associated with this group.

My group is aggresively pursuing a plan to save this historic Evansville icon and I thank you for all the support you have given me and the Save Roberts Stadium movement. I hope you will stay involved in this once in a lifetime opportunity to save 55 years worth of history.

Please check back for updates on future Save Roberts Stadium events that I am currently working on.

Again, THANK YOU for standing up for Roberts Stadium and let's save this great venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment