Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Please send all questions and comments to JordanBaer1@gmail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

VICTORY #1! But a Long Way to go!

Today, the EVCB withdrew their request for the Vanderburgh County Council to approve funding and financing for demolishing Roberts Stadium and building the 8 fields on the site. This is a huge victory for saving Roberts Stadium, but we certainly have a long road ahead of us. For this reason, I reinterate my plea...

Mr. Dunn, please consider working with me to build 8 vintage baseball fields at Kleymeyer Park. I believe Kleymeyer Park is the best site period. I also believe we can and will build the best sports field complex in the entire U.S. We will get it done!

To City Officials,

I urge you now more than ever to spend the $32,500 on the Roberts Stadium study. I also urge you to work with me on finding possible tenants for a botanical garden, an indoor recreational center, or an indoor waterpark. We have the resources, the demand, and the willingness to get any of these ideas done. Now is the time to SAVE ROBERTS STADIUM.

I also want you the viewer of this blog to remain active. Certainly, without your support we would not be in this position. I now ask that you keep the letters coming to the county council in favor of saving Roberts Stadium and building the ball fields at Kleymeyer Park.

While this victory is great, we still have a long way to go and I believe we will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment